Spacecraft Electrical Systems Intern
Up and coming small Aerospace and Defense company in San Diego seeks Space Systems Electrical Engineer Interns to have a hand in the process of at least one or more of our custom electronics solutions for our customers. Innoflight’s Interns are a part of actual client project teams, receive hands-on design, development, and test experience. Innoflight’s paid internships are a competitive intern hourly rate for the San Diego area. Our time frame and hourly requirements for internships are flexible, and we can work around your school schedule. Flexible, friendly and challenging work environment. New office located in high tech area of San Diego.
Looking for highly motivated and skilled individuals to become impact players on an exciting team. Pursuing a Bachelor of Electrical/Computer Engineering / Computer Science degree, candidate will be submitted for background investigation for the purpose of being granted a U.S. security clearance.
- Please provide a resume and cover letter with the answer to the following questions:
- Please provide your date of graduation and describe your primary interest following graduation. E.g., grad school, full time position, type of position, type of work, take time off and explore the world, go surfing for 10 months in Australia, etc.
- Please describe one or two electrical, software, or RF hands-on design/development/test work you have been able to accomplish as part of your schooling, hobby activity or previous internships.
- Please describe your top two most familiar software languages (any type) or software platforms and describe why you chose them.
- If offered a paid internship by Innoflight, will you need to temporarily relocate? Will you require any assistance with housing?
- Are you interested in a part-time (~20-30 hrs/week) or full time (~40 hrs/week) internship? Note, both options are available. Also, please provide your ideal window of employment this summer.
- *Due to the nature of our government contract, we are only able to work with US Citizens