***Application must be submitted through this Indeed link: https://indeedhi.re/3CQdSDE ***
Is this you?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thrives (not just exists) in a fast-paced environment that changes often
- Completes projects on time and within budgetary limits
We are seeking a talented and experienced IT Project Manager to handle our B2B and ecommerce websites, in addition to other project needs that may arise. Experience with B2B or ecommerce websites is a must.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills as well as experience with managing multiple projects and employees. The successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with staff and customers, ensuring that all deadlines are met and resolving issues as they come up.
- Analyze the project, interview users, and report findings to management.
- Schedule meetings with company personnel that are affected by the project.
- Communicate changes to the status of the project that have occurred.
- Monitor the effort being expended on the project against budgeted amounts.
- Conduct focus groups with IT personnel to assess their needs relative to the project.
- Work with the appropriate departments to ensure that all information regarding this project gets to interested parties.
- Conduct estimates of project costs and schedule variances for reporting to upper management.
- Manage administration tasks for this project.
Salary range starts at $85,000. Actual salary will be dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Applicants must be located in the United States and currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
IT PROJECT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Summary and Responsibilities
Plan, document, initiate, track, test, implement and manage information technology (IT) projects to successful completion. Serve as point of contact and liaison between internal team members, external clients, IT partners, and suppliers. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, requirements and cost targets are met. Function as the bridge between the technical operators and the business (client) with a keen eye for detail and solid project management organization.
The primary type of IT projects you will be managing are e-commerce websites and B2B websites. Experience in this area is a requirement.
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Required Competencies (Occupational)
- Overall – Successfully plan and execute large and complex IT projects simultaneously and across multiple IT partners and internal and external stakeholders. Experienced in obtaining quotes from various vendor types.
- PM Lifecycle – Lead projects and product development including technical and non-technical staff in analysis, design, documentation, development, testing and implementation efforts for projects to ensure deliverables meet stated expectations for scope, quality, cost, timing, and business objectives.
- Change Management – Participate in decisions that impact or change project scope, identifying and documenting needed changes to the original plan and ensuring project stakeholder buy-in for any proposed changes.
- Risk – Proactively identify and manage project issues and risks throughout the life of the project, developing action and contingency plans as appropriate.
QA – Validate project deliverables against scope and quality expectations and participate in project stage-gates (including project post-mortems or wrap-ups), identifying opportunities for execution and process improvement. Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
Human Resource Management:
- Participate in recruitment, orientation, ongoing training and oversight of new IT staff and/or partners
Documentation / Reporting:
- Communicate with clients (internal and external) to obtain and clarify business requirements, documenting and decompose those requirements into more granular and actionable IT specifications; look holistically at the downstream impact of requested functionality while identifying risks and unintended consequences.
- Lead and facilitate meetings, prepare and publish agendas/presentations/minutes from the meetings, prepare status reports, organize project information, and follow-up on action-items and assignments
Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Author Requirements, Statements of Work, IT Quotes, Testing Plans, QA documents, and Training Manuals.
Required Competencies (Foundational, soft skills)
- Deliver on project commitments through leadership, teamwork, problem analysis/resolution, effective and constant communication, and productivity improvements.
- Skillful at coordinating and integrating multiple work streams and sub-projects to deliver the overall business objectives.
- Resolve conflicts in prioritization, requirements, resources. Ensure changes are understood and approved.
- Collaborate effectively with a focus on client-centric service mentality; adept at deescalating, diplomacy and problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience; able to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Gives full attention to what other people are saying, takin time to understand the points made, asking questions
- Exercises sound judgment and takes initiative
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager preferably using both Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience leading enterprise-wide business application projects with an understanding of the web application development life cycle and methodologies and experience in eCommerce and B2B website development. Exposure to APIs, ERPs, and SQL/MySQL and Azure environments is a plus.
- Strong attention-to-detail, client-centric service instinct and organizational skills
- Must be able to thrive in and adapt to an extremely fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, organize complex requests, and resolve issues creatively.
- Understands project governance, software development and testing life cycles.
- PMP certification and/or certified scrum master a plus
- Working experience using Wrike or Asana for issue tracking a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to travel domestically to client events. Approximate travel 5-8 trips/ year at 2-3 days each.
Innowave Marketing Group
- Innowave Marketing Group is the leading rewards company providing high-end, luxury, and innovative reward solutions unique to the consumer loyalty, sales & channel incentive and consumer promotion marketplace.
Innowave Marketing Group, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.