INROADS is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that gives high-potential future executives from culturally, ethnically and economically diverse backgrounds a competitive advantage in their careers. We provide unparalleled networking opportunities with career-minded peers; year-round professional coaching and guidance from managers; and professional development. We also provide management training that includes career related, paid internships with some of America’s top organizations.
Corporate Internship Program
FINRA’s Corporate Internship Program—a paid 12-week program—offers practical “hands-on” experience with the largest self-regulatory organization for securities firms doing business in the United States. Our program offers interns opportunities to build their careers—and supplement what they’ve learned in the classroom—by meeting and working with employees throughout our organization.
· Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the 2021 Summer Intern will provide project support for human resources initiatives that span the organization including, but not limited to:
· Researching, conducting outreach and providing recommendations for effective diversity-focused talent sourcing channels.
· Lead and support People Solutions teaming meetings designed to foster engagement, collaboration and team development. Offer solutions to areas that require additional focus. Lead specific projects designed to support team development.
· Work enterprise level projects across the organization as determined by the People Solutions Leadership Team. Special projects as developed.
· Coordinating organization-wide volunteer opportunities and creating communication plan to optimize participation in FINRA’s Annual Month of Service initiative.
· Conducting audit and providing updates as needed for department standard operating procedures
· Working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications or related field; specific interest in a career in Human Resources or related discipline a plus.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with frequently changing priorities.
· Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills
· Self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Advance knowledge in MS Office software suite with strong aptitude in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
· Ability to research, collect and analyze data.
· Ability to identify challenges/barriers and make recommendations to get to an improved outcome.
How do I apply for this opportunity?
· Apply to INROADS at https://inroads.org/apply/
· Email update resumes to Brenda R. Williams at email@example.com . Submit resumes in word document format using the subject line – INROADS and CHRO Internship. Along with date and time options to call you (9am -4pm PST).