- Insulet is seeking a self-motivated Associate Software Engineer to join our Embedded Systems team. This individual is responsible for contributions to Software projects for the Company. This person is expected to be responsible for well-designed and well tested code, and to apply creative solutions to problems.
- The Position will report to the Electronic Systems COE.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements embedded software programming applications.
- Ensures that their design is in compliance with Company policies, and that software activities are appropriate for the design and maintenance of medical products.
- Writes and maintains design documentation and testing requirements.
- Self-motivated with a Growth mindset.
- Works closely with other software and hardware engineers to integrate and debug systems.
- Works with other departments to troubleshoot field issues.
- Participate in product design reviews.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent work experience; 0-2 years hands on experience.
- Proficiency in C
- Experience with embedded systems
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Familiarity with communication systems and/or wireless protocols.
Physical Requirements (if applicable):