Position Overview: July 5th 2021 – December 23rd 2021
The candidate will work with the software engineering group on new development projects and assisting with development, documentation, data analysis and testing. The candidate will work with cross functional teams, including systems, software, and electrical engineers in supporting new product development. These functions and others help support Insulet’s ability to continue to improve the quality of life for more diabetes patients every day.
The ideal candidate will have the desire to learn about and work with various different functional groups on programs ranging from software-only solutions to electrical problems, while learning about the medical device industry. Insulet focuses on professional development of co-op students. Each co-op has a manager who works with them to achieve desired learning outcomes based on the preferences of the co-op.
- Work hands on with development boards and development software to aid in product development activities
- Managing project documentation (creating requirements, design, protocols, reports, and design history file documentation) and drive team alignment and approvals
- Assist/Lead Design Change Orders
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled or recent graduate in undergraduate or graduate software or systems engineering program
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of C
- Familiar with statistical analysis
- Good documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Embedded systems is a plus