Must be eligible to work full time from 08/02/21 – 12/23/21.
The Procurement Co-op will support Insulet’s category managers and specialists in the Direct Material Procurement Group. The candidate will work with cross functional teams from Supply Chain, Supplier Management, R&D, Quality and Manufacturing, as well as our suppliers.
In this position you will have the opportunity to experience international business and manufacturing processes by interfacing with Insulet suppliers and contract manufactures globally.
An ideal candidate will have the desire to learn about and work in an innovative, fast paced environment in the medical device industry.
The candidate will:
• Purchasing Support
• All Categories(Tooling & Production)
• Supply Planning PO support
• Supplier Management Support
• Procurement Spend Data collection
• Cost Reduction Pipeline support
• CBOM costing support
• Process Improvement Projects
• Other tasks and projects as assigned
The candidate is expected to learn on the job about the functionality of our medical device.
Education and Experience:
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Degree in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering.
• Previous Co-Op experience required
Preferred skills and Competencies:
• ERP systems and manufacturing processes experience is desirable
• Strong communication & organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize
• Effectively work independently and collaboratively
• Outstanding customer service
• Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint required
• Minimum GPA of 3.0