Integrity Risk International, LLC is a global leader in the evolution, growth and delivery of risk-management services. We help our clients identify risks with potential business opportunities, unmask internal and external threats, and respond to security incidents and crises. Research Interns use a wide array of research tools, along with their own research skills, to conduct thorough review of public records and open sources to accurately identify references on subjects of interest. Individuals who have professional / advanced reading fluency in Chinese are strongly encouraged to apply. To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Day In the Life of the Research Intern
A successful Research Intern applies analytical skills to determine relevance and importance of all findings, which are compiled in a professionally written, narrative-style report for our clients, who rely on our research and analysis to gain insight into subjects’ background, reputation and status so they can make accurate, key business decisions. Research Interns will work mostly under the guidance of a Research Analyst or Manager but, with proven skills and interest, may be able to handle work on a more independent basis.
• Conduct research into subjects by using a variety of Internet-based resources and tools.
• Correctly identify relevant information and conduct additional research, where / when necessary, so as to provide all findings in correct context.
• Comprehend details of research findings and correctly analyze / summarize their significance.
• Create well-written, narrative-style reports that “tell a story” and show understanding of who the subjects are and any issues / concerns.
• Perform other duties as needed.
Required Education & Experience
• Current undergrad (sophomore or higher), graduate student, or recent grad, preferably majoring in International Relations, Humanities, Political Science or another related field.
• Professional level of reading fluency/proficiency in Chinese.
• Must be available to work a minimum of 24 hours per week.
• Interest and basic skills in Internet / online database research, preferably to include experience with resources such as LexisNexis.
• Possess an interest in and/or understanding of business-related matters, and staying on top of current and international events.
• Excellent English language writing and editing capabilities.
• Keen familiarity with online public records and open source information and availability.
• Creative, “out of the box” research capabilities.
• Developed comprehension, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Attention to detail and professional communication (oral and written) skills.
• Capability and desire to work in a fast-paced, multiple-deadline-driven environment.
To Apply: Please submit your resume to email@example.com. A cover letter is appreciated but not required. Thank you for your interest. We will reach out to those who best meet the qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about IntegrityRisk, visit https://www.integrityriskintl.com/