As HR, our vision is to empower our people to be the exponential power of Intel. You’ll play a critical role in the support and development of China R&D site leadership and employee that fuels the technology into the future. The position will provide you a 18-months rotation program at your early professional career, an exciting opportunity to join a world class team and work with top talents in the industry, develop in a dynamic global business environment, strengthen your insights, experience and exposures to different aspects of business and HR functions. You will be supported by HR management mentor and community buddy, be the driver of your development. If you are interested, join us and let’s do something wonderful!
- Deliver both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to employees and managers as HR partner, including but not limited to performance management, organizational design, learning and development, compensation programs and employee relations.
- Analyzes data and sensing activities to evaluate and influence employees and management regarding employee relations to create a positive and productive work environment.
- Works closely with management to implement corporate human resources policies at the business unit / division level.
- Assists management in the development of solutions through organizational development, cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
- Advises, mentor employees at all levels to help drive growth and development.
- Engage in HR programs in collaboration with other HR colleagues to support business groups’ goals, actively contribute to the culture of agility and innovation.
- 1 year or fresh graduate with Master degree. Passionate and aspired to be a HR professional with great learning agility and potential.
- Strong analytical, strategic, organizational as well as problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding or experience of a range of HR disciplines, including compensation, talent acquisition, performance management, employee development and employee relations.
- Ability to collaborate and work with different stakeholder and HR colleagues across multiple countries/locations, experienced in delivering creative solutions to HR/people related challenges.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complicity at global scale.
- High level of motivation, energy, innovation, passion for excellence.