IntelePeer is a transformative force in cloud communications. We’re fundamentally changing the way people, businesses, and service providers deploy and leverage their communications. In fact, we’re changing the economics of a trillion-dollar industry.
IntelePeer has high-profile industry leaders at the top of its organization along with top-tier investors and strong, dynamic, and growing teams across the United States. From our headquarters in San Mateo, CA to our Denver office, all the way to our Dania Beach Florida office, the IntelePeer culture embraces innovation, encourages collaboration, and rewards creativity.
Intelepeer is expanding the team to meet the growing demand for voice services in the CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) market and we’re looking for a strong Candidate with background in Telecom SIP, SaaS, CaaS, and API development in to join the team. You’ll work on both new and existing voice services clients primarily in the Western Region, with additional support throughout the US.
As the primary technical resource for the field sales force, the Solutions Engineer will drive and manage the technology evaluation and activation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. In this role the selected candidate must be able to identify all technical issues associated with their assigned accounts to ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process while establishing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships though out the sales cycle.
- Be a technical owner for new clients from qualification to go-live
- Own the solution design and implementation prior to a transition to the Customer Success team
- Recommend the right solution. Ensure customer delight during onboarding by being a trusted advisor by also recommending industry best practices
- Review, voice networks and make recommendations to industry best practice SIP designs.
- Experience and understanding of API development.
- Qualify the Customer requirement and IntelePeer’s ability to deliver a Solution
- Support the sales process with Proof-of-Concept, Demos, response to RFPs
- Identify market trends based on customer discussions and relay that to Product Management and Engineering teams
- Contribute and assist with creating content libraries. Create any technical documents that may be required on a case-by-case basis
- B.S in Computer Science or Telecommunications highly preferred
Expertise & Experience:
- Communications Technology (SIP, BGP, NAT, WebRTC) experience.
- Experience working in channel sales, white label, and/or service provider markets
- Solid understanding of:
- sales and implementation in hosted telecom and contact centers
- SaaS and SaaS Support model
- SIP & TDM trunking, enterprise voice routing, and existing carrier offerings
- Demonstrated ability to:
- interact with customers at all organizational levels
- influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries
- Experience with Contact Center infrastructure to include the following applications:
- Telephony Server/PBX
- Interactive Voice Response
- Call Recording
- Advanced Toll Free Services
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in customer relationship management (CRM) software; SalesForce preferred
- Experience and working knowledge of API’s in technologies such as Java, Python, PHP with an experience of working in technical presales roles for a cloud offering.
- Superior presentation skills
- Willing and able to accommodate sporadic travel (20-30%)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, analytical and creative in approach to eliminate sales obstacles
- Positive, professional attitude
- Team player within a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Compensation varies based on location and the services being performed.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: IntelePeer requires anyone working onsite or visiting IntelePeer’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with IntelePeer.
For California residents only: Please refer to the link below for IntelePeer’s Applicant CCPA Privacy Notice. https://www.intelepeer.com/intelepeer-applicant-ccpa-privacy-notice-2020-05-21/