IntelePeer powers the new customer experience. Our Atmosphere® CPaaS enables companies to communicate better – driving more revenue, improving their customer experience, and making better business decisions – leveraging omni-channel Automation & Self-Service, AI, and Analytics, all delivered through a single easy-to-use cloud platform that works seamlessly with existing business solutions.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Web Marketing Manager who will implement the company’s web-based marketing strategy to promote the company’s brand, attract visitors, and generate sales. The role also includes end-to-end marketing skills so you will be expected to assist in developing integrated marketing strategies and plans that leverage all marketing channels (paid, owned and earned media) that align to company priorities and deliver on acquisition and brand objectives. You will be in charge of website, SEO and tactical marketing activities. We need a self-starter who is full of ideas, initiative, and resilience. The ideal candidate will also be able to organize, operate, and maintain one or more websites from a technical and content perspective. This position supports ongoing development and delivery of external website, managing general architecture, design, content, analytics and permissions of sites, and publishing content. The Manager will provide troubleshooting and assisting with any incidents and will mange developer and SEO agencies who support the corporate website.
- Plans and implements web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the company’s website.
- Collaborates with web development and design teams; provides guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company’s web presence.
- Develops and expands company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
- Coordinates with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website.
- Collaborates with web design, development, and content staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the company’s site.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in website and SEO.
- Assists with budget preparation for marketing department.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Certifications preferred in Google AdWords, HubSpot Content Marketing, HubSpot Inbound Marketing, HootSuite Social Media, Digital Marketing Institute Certification, SEO, Marketo, Google Analytics, YouTube Certification
Expertise & Experience
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, CrazyEgg, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to manage and keep content consistent across multiple programs and teams
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO and related best-practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with HTML and web design.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Legal coverage and other supplemental options
- Free snacks, fun events (virtual and in-person when we can again)
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
- The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position who is based in Colorado is generally within the range of $90,000 – 120,000 for annual base salary. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. Employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of an employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year and finalized at offer.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: IntelePeer requires anyone working onsite or visiting IntelePeer’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with IntelePeer.
For California residents only: Please refer to the link below for IntelePeer’s Applicant CCPA Privacy Notice. https://www.intelepeer.com/intelepeer-applicant-ccpa-privacy-notice-2020-05-21/