Come and join Intellisense Systems as our Human Resources Intern! Our organization is experiencing growth and we are looking for a motivated and curious Intern to join our team! You will get to work closely with the Human Resources team to play a pivotal role in our HR process. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to learn and a strong desire to work in a highly collaborative environment. This is a great opportunity to grow and enhance your professional development!
Intellisense Systems innovates what seemed impossible. We are a fast-growing Southern California technology innovator that solves tough, mission-critical challenges for our customers in advanced military, law enforcement, and commercial markets. We design, develop, and manufacture novel technology solutions for ground, vehicle, maritime, and airborne applications. Our products have been deployed in every extreme environment on Earth!
In This Role You Will:
- Learn about Human Resources best practices.
- Gain hands-on experience from professionals in Human Resources.
- Be paid for your participation and learning experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Support HR Department with day-to-day general administrative duties including data entry, formatting, scanning, scheduling, and filing
- Research and keep up to date on current employment laws
- Remain in compliance with federal, state, and local labor laws
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled as a student pursuing an undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Available to work on-site in Torrance, CA.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer proficiency.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to conduct assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
What You Could Expect:
- The freedom to take risks, to innovate, and to be rewarded.
- Partner with trusting leadership that approaches tasks and requests with urgency.
- Deliver products that are continually recognized as industry disruptors.
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3). We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Intellisense Systems, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.