Who We Are
IJM is the global leader in protecting the poor from violence in the developing world. Our global team of over 1,000 professionals are at work in over 25 offices. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable.
Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
The seasonal position of call campaign fundraiser, mid-level involves contacting current International Justice Mission donors by telephone during the November 8-13, 2021 & December 16-22, 2021 (excluding December 19) windows with onboarding and training sessions occurring during November 1-2, 2021 and December 6-7, 2021. Our goals include updating donor details, informing them of the many ways they can stay engaged and encouraging them to make a donation to IJM.
This role offers flexible scheduling during the calling dates and $20.00 per hour compensation rate.
This position is remote and reports to the Partner Engagement Development Coordinator & Manager, US Partner Engagement.
- To act as an ambassador for International Justice Mission;
- To inspire current donors to make a gift to IJM during your conversation;
- To care for our donors by responding to their requests during your conversation;
- To complete the required number of calls per campaign; and
- To sensitively handle confidential information and comply with the Data Protection Act.
- An understanding of the importance of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce;
- Confident listening and negotiation skills;
- Good general knowledge about IJM and a willingness to learn more;
- Ability to handle objections and overcome challenges by turning negatives into positives;
- Confident, positive and friendly disposition; and
- Previous experience dealing with people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed;
- Self-starter with strong initiative;
- Disciplined with priorities;
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication;
- Flexible, collaborative and eager to support others;
- Effective team player who fosters collaborative environment; and
- Adept at creative problem solving.