B2B Events Delegate Acquisition
Company: SSON (A division of IQPC)
Salary: 40K base plus high commission earnings potential
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Location: Flexible working between home & our 5th Avenue based New York Office
Type: Full-time, permanent (Monday- Friday 8:30-5:00)
The Shared Services and Outsourcing Network (SSON), a division of IQPC, is an online news source for global business services executives and business leaders who leverage technology and best practices to improve operational efficiency. The site’s editorial team delivers the latest industry news, thought leadership, and analysis through written articles, webinars, white papers and in-depth market reports. With more than 150,000 subscribers, SSON is the largest and most established global community for shared services professionals in the world.
About the Role
The autonomous role is all about cultivating relationships with senior level executives, to build interest and attendance for a portfolio of our B2B Digital events. In this role, you will identify and connect with C- Level executives through outbound calling, LinkedIn approaches and direct emailing. Working closely with our target audience, the main goal is to develop relationships and generate registrations to our events.
This role is a great platform for a recent college graduate to jumpstart their sales career. Little to no previous experience is required. You bring the right attitude and we’ll teach you everything required to become a top performer including:
- Market research, analysis and lead sourcing
- Business and executive level communication
- Value based and social selling techniques
- How to own your success
As an Account Manager you will:
- Identify and engage with high-level, influential industry experts to attend and sometimes speak at our events
- Contact (by telephone, email, social media, and direct mail) appropriate executives to ensure they are aware of events, selling the benefits of attending and securing registrations.
- Achieve event registration targets through targeted campaigns
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to pitching, closing and Account Management of those relationships formed
- Work in a driven and successful team to achieve group targets
- Work to your own initiative in order to get results.
Who you are
- A Work “Athlete” – someone who is coachable, innovative, focused and adaptable
- A natural communicator, able to hold their own in conversation with Senior Level Executives
- Intelligent and creative; someone who thinks outside the box
- An overachiever who is self-motivated, goal oriented and confident
- Intellectually astute; able to understand complex industry trends and translate them into sales stories
- Passionate and driven with a determination to succeed and grow your career
What we Offer
- Be part of a highly energetic, professional and passionate team with strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors and great peers
- Receive a combination of formal training plus real-time feedback to help develop your skills
- Rapidly career progression; we promote from within and provide fast tracks into Account Executive and Sales Management roles.
- Be paid fairly and transparently with a guaranteed base plus uncapped commissions
- Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package, competitive PTO and flexible working options
Data Privacy Statement
When you apply to any vacancy with IQPC Ltd. IQPC will collect and process the personal data you provide for the purposes of [processing your application. The data you provide will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be processed in accordance with the following policies. Please contact us if you require any further information.