Interplay Ventures is looking for an Analyst Intern during the Fall 2021 Semester.
Interplay is an ecosystem where ideas scale.
- On the studio side of the firm we operate a foundry, an incubator and service companies.
- On the capital side of the firm we operate a multi-family office, a venture fund, and we make secondary investments.
In other words, we start, help and invest in companies serially. We enjoy it. We’re builders.
The Analyst Intern program is for the duration of the fall semester. Based upon major, previous experience, and skills, an analyst might spend time working with one of our Foundry Companies or work directly with the core Interplay team. While we cannot tell you exactly what each day will be like, we can promise that you will never be bored because no two days are alike.
This is an incredibly unique chance to get familiar with many different aspects of VC, while gaining concrete skills. Whether you think that you might want to be the CEO of the next unicorn or invest in it, this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to key players in the NYC VC scene.
- Developing new processes and working to scale VC platform
- Crafting Investment Memos
- Assisting Foundry companies with cold calling
- Helping Foundry companies with marketing efforts
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Is obsessed with start-ups and is fascinated by understanding what make early-stage companies successful
- Is majoring in “problem solving”
- Has a no task is too small attitude
- Can take ownership of projects and can works well in ambiguous situations
- Is hyper organized
- Laugh often. Have fun.
This is not a checklist, but rather a wish list. If you don’t check off all the boxes still apply. We are not perfect and don’t expect you to be.
- This internship is unpaid and not for credit
Apply at https://www.interplay.vc/jobs
Interplay Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interplay Ventures does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.