Job Level Entry Level
Interpret is a global media, entertainment, and technology insights agency. We work with the biggest brands in entertainment and technology, across video games, movies and television, consumer electronics, social media, and advertising platforms. While headquartered in Los Angeles, our team spans the globe. We have offices in San Francisco, Dallas, Seattle, London, Munich, Shangai, and Seoul, and a network of strong local partners around the world. We are specialists in global consumer insight, with the majority of our engagements involving multiple markets and languages. For more information, visit https://interpret.la/.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Research Operations Specialist to join our growing team in the Dallas area. Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, CA but this role is flexible and open as a remote position.
This role requires the ability to manage quantitative research processes and provide operational support to analyst teams working on various syndicated/custom projects. The ideal candidate is someone with the desire to learn the entire quantitative insights collection and quality assurance process including functions such as sample/data processing vendor management, survey programming, survey testing and quota management, consumer panel management, and data analytics. An interest in developing programming skills is a plus. You will be responsible for ensuring quality data collection and on-time delivery, as well as having the opportunity to work with a team of smart, passionate analysts.
At Interpret, we consider ourselves fun scientists with a purpose and we’re searching for someone who holds a common love for the industries we work in, has a curious appetite for understanding consumers through data, and wants to apply their data analytical chops and programming skills to the growing world of video games, entertainment, media, and technology.
- Manage multiple projects/processes in various stages of execution, demonstrating a clear ability to multi-task
- Manage all phases of the research operation, including managing sample/data processing vendors, checking survey links and monitoring survey fielding, conducting quality checks, and performing ad hoc data analysis as needed
- Programming surveys on an as-needed basis
- Desire to learn the market research process. Market research coursework a plus
- Desire to learn survey programming; general programming coursework a plus
- Team-oriented; enjoy growing with other team members
- Multi-task capable and time sensitive
- Communicative; excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and quality-conscious: high standard for data quality and accountability
- Proficient in Excel; SPSS knowledge a plus
- 0-1 year of experience in marketing research (supplier-side).
- Survey programming capability or a strong interest in survey programming is highly desired
Compensation + Benefits
Competitive salary + performance bonus, health/dental/vision, 401(k), unlimited vacation, physical & mental wellness program, entertainment/video game allowance, and continuing education scholarship program
Research operation management, programming