This position is responsible for simultaneously managing multiple projects and thinking critically about quantitative scientific data. The Image Analyst will work with Analysis Managers to analyze image data as well as associated non-image data in support of pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Analyze image data and associated non-image data
- Assist with processing of image data
- Manage data on online project repositories
- Create images and reports for clients
- Guided internal development work
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS or MS in a relevant field (e.g. Biological or Psychological Sciences) with 0 – 2 years experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior time management skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Adaptable and capable of working and communicating in a team environment
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tool set
- Prior experience working in a clinical research setting.
- Basic knowledge of medical imaging and the different modalities (PET, SPECT, MRI)
- General understanding of Human Anatomy
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with generous matching
- Flexible paid time off policy
Invicro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.