The Invo-Progressus Team has incredible nationwide opportunities available for Occupational Therapists! We are currently searching for talented Occupational Therapists in PG County, MD to provide services in school, center and home-based settings. If you’re an Occupational Therapist looking for the opportunity to put your experience and skills to work helping children achieve success in school and beyond – look no further! Apply today!
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing pediatric behavior therapy and special education services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
· Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
· Appropriate state licensure
· Ability to evaluate disorders and delays that affect students’ ability to perform daily activities and reach their educational goals
· Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
· Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
· School based therapy experience preferred
· Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
· Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
· Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
· Professional Liability Coverage
· Licensure reimbursement
· Annual Professional Development stipend
· Professional membership stipend
· Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
· 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
· Relocation assistance
· Unparalleled mentoring and support new grads and clinicians new to schools
· Many More!
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.