Ipsos Insight, NA
360 Park Ave South, 17th Floor
New York, NY 10010, USA
Ipsos is the world’s third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP www.ipsos.com
Intern Job Description:
As an Intern in our Intern Development Program, you will gain exposure to a range of market research projects and methodologies and work on projects for premier multinational companies, assisting in many phases of research projects with particular focus on support of operational tasks/job execution. These opportunities are in our healthcare division, largely based out of our New York city office, but currently operating remotely due to the COVID-19 situation. This is a paid internship, rate commensurate with skills and experience. Specific training in market research tools and techniques will be provided as part of this internship.
Key responsibilities include:
· Support questionnaire development
· Tasks related to sampling, link checking, data and tab/banner design and checking
· Report production and quality control
· Work with research team to ensure business and client needs are addressed at every stage of the project
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in analytical or insights-focused fields such as economics, marketing, psychology, sociology, statistics, or similar business or liberal arts programs
· An interest in, or experience with, the business of healthcare
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities
· Interest and/or coursework in market or consumer research and marketing
· Knowledge and comfort working across Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Familiarity with quantitative research methodologies and data analysis also a plus
· Availability to work 30-40 hours per week, primarily during business hours, Monday through Friday
· This internship is designed to take part during the May to August 2021 time period
Please direct a cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Students are encouraged to email Sheena.firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and/or referrals.
About Ipsos’ Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’s diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Share our passion. Share our success. Join us in being an #IpsosGameChanger.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.