· Experience with SQL (expert), Python (moderate), and Tableau (moderate).
· Minimum 1 years of experience in data quality, data organization, and data profiling.
· Build SQL tables, advanced SQL query writing, build analytical reports.
· Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
· Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms.
· Experience in supporting a cloud-based data warehouse environment.
· Experience with major querying tools.
· Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels.
· Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and challenges.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
We are eVerified and equal opportunity employer.