Here, at IQVIA, we are building our internship program around smart, talented students that are excited about shaping the future of human health. As an IQVIA intern, you are able to create your own experience through insightful interaction with many different business units across the organization that will allow you to help us develop outside the box solutions to help solve some of the most important problems facing the healthcare industry. Every intern experience at IQVIA is unique and with our dedicated Early Talent Team here to take care of you, each intern will experience an inclusive intern community, fireside chats with executives, lunch & learns with various business units, access to our Employee Resource Groups, mentorship, skill shares, end of season presentations and much more!
Join the IQVIA Intern Program today!
If you have a passion for making a difference in healthcare, then consider joining the company that created the Human Data Science industry. Participate in a dynamic client solutions team developing innovative new approaches to conducting real world clinical studies, ranging from natural history of disease registries to external comparators, from post-authorization safety studies including pregnancy exposure registries and cell and gene therapy long-term follow up to HEOR-oriented analysis. Help determine how solutions such as EMR extraction or AI/ML can help make real world evidence generation more efficient and agile.
The Client Solutions Intern will be part of real world categories group building the next generation of real world study methodologies. This provides an opportunity to get in on the ground floor level of something new and exciting for an industry working with the latest and greatest technologies and data.
- Develop a good working knowledge and understanding of IQVIA’s real world evidence offerings
- Research real world capabilities and offerings of IQVIA’s key competitors; this research will consist of web research, interviews with recent IQVIA joiners from competitors, and review of industry and analyst reports
- Identify any emerging competitors and research their capabilities
- Synthesize major market trends in real world evidence
- Capture key differentiators and threats from these competitors across offerings and by individual offerings
- Articulate white spaces and opportunities for IQVIA, given the trends and differentiators
- Complete competitive intelligence templates; review and refine drafts with category leadership
- Present competitive intelligence insights to the categories leadership team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with real world research, clinical trials, and / or data science for health care
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing Bachelors (preferably a junior or senior) or Masters in Business, Marketing, Biology, Medicine, Epidemiology or Data science