Novasyte Health, an IQVIA company, partners with medical device and diagnostic manufacturers, offering tech-enabled, outsourced commercial service teams and technologies. This includes contract clinical, field technical, inside sales and recall support. Our flexible model enables us to deploy and manage teams that expand and contract to meet our clients’ customer-facing needs. Technology is wrapped around all of the offerings and program success is tracked and measured with our real-time business intelligence analytics. This provides our clients with critical insights into their most important resources – their people, patients and customers.
Achieves staffing objectives by sourcing, recruiting and interviewing job candidates and select top talent to present to clients. Healthcare Recruiters are competitive and self-motivated; team players; go-getters; change-forward thinkers and interested in long-term career growth and opportunities.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build candidate pipeline for openings.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and performing phone screens.
- Design, post and manage job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Build and maintain a referral network.
- Evaluate applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms of employment with candidates.
- Work and collaborate with internal teams to understand hiring needs and job specifications.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
- Communicate effective recruitment strategies and constantly developing and improving upon ‘best practices’ while providing accurate and thorough documentation on contract employees through applicant tracking software.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Meet or exceed daily and weekly activity metrics and objectives as set by manager.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and make decisions independently.
- Flexible in responding to unanticipated situations.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to use a standard computer, talk on the phone and sit for extended periods of time.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast growing environment and capable of using good judgement and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Commensurate with experience
- Competitive compensation package including participation in Corporate Bonus Program (AIP)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K) Plan
- Rapidly Growing Organization
Fun Work Environment
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.