Here, at IQVIA, we are building our internship program around smart, talented students that are excited about shaping the future of human health. As an IQVIA intern, you are able to create your own experience through insightful interaction with many different business units across the organization that will allow you to help us develop outside the box solutions to help solve some of the most important problems facing the healthcare industry. Every intern experience at IQVIA is unique and with our dedicated Early Talent Team here to take care of you, each intern will experience an inclusive intern community, fireside chats with executives, lunch & learns with various business units, access to our Employee Resource Groups, mentorship, skill shares, end of season presentations and much more!
Join the IQVIA Intern Program today!
If you have a passion for making a difference in healthcare, then consider joining the company that created the Human Data Science industry. Participate in a fast-paced clinical technology project as a business analyst, solution architect, data scientist, program manager, software developer, and more.
- Develop a good working knowledge and understanding of the clinical trials domain
- Document the key functional requirements of the application through discussions with key stakeholders. Create user flows and capability maps to describe the application that is being prototyped
- Research different technology options and recommend the best possible approach for the solution
- Develop a functioning prototype of the application using the selected technology choices
- Work with design team to layout the optimal user experience
- Showcase the functioning prototype to key stakeholders, get input and iterate the prototype developed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for hands-on software development
- Diagramming and data modeling
- Understanding of software integration methods (APIs, XML, JSON)
- Understanding of Database technology concepts and technologies (SQL, NoSQL etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce based application development would be a plus
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning would be a plus
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing Bachelors or Masters in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Preferably a rising junior or senior
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.