We have opportunities for Developers to work on the latest Data and Analytics platform, Data Analyst to work with some of the largest data sets in the world, Business Analyst to connect the dots for real-world clients, Project Managers to deliver and drive innovation through client interaction and delivery, Solution Architects to design innovative solutions through technology and business, and more. Reimagine healthcare with us!
- Take ownership over project and program deliverables under the supervision of a Clinical IT solutions leader.
- Embrace an agile and iterative approach to projects, ranging from presentations to interfaces.
- Interact with enterprise teams around the world to drive / create innovative solutions.
- Enhances professional and industry knowledge by building upon current academic experience. This position offers a professional work environment experience, two-way communication tactics, and exposure to the IQVIA organizational structure.
- Engages with the team and asks questions to help identify their own personal interests and ambitions related to the job.
- Performs data and reporting requirements gathering and analysis to provide high quality and detailed requirements, ensuring the closest involvement with, and agreement from, the user community
- Participates in joint analysis and design sessions with developers to understand needs of the customer
- Assists with prototype and simulation designs of reporting solutions with analysts and developers
- Conducts root cause analysis on data and analytics issues throughout the life cycle of the project
- Participates in creation of training and support programs for global technology and process implementations
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Appropriate verbal and written communication skills to function within a professional work environment.
- Evidence of effective problem – solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to drive innovation conversation topics through supported research and R&D Enterprise understanding.
- Proficiency in alignment with the desired role placement (e.g. solutions architecture, data science, business and technical requirements analysis, project management, software development etc..).
- Evidence of strong team work and communication skills.
- Understanding of data structures, data usage, and data stores including data staging/lake areas, operational data stores (ODS), and data marts (DM) is desirable
- Hands-on experience coding in SQL and SQL constructs and utilizing relational database solutions (Oracle) is desirable
- Hands on experience in R / Python is desirable
- Knowledge of XML and XML schemas is desirable
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing Bachelors or Master’s in computer science or Data Science or Information Technology or Analytics
- Preferably a rising junior or senior
- Someone with Interest and passion for how data and analytics can be used to solve real-world problems