Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be part of the Iron Horse (IHI) Digital Marketing team responsible for working with our Tech customers to create exceptional integrated marketing campaigns that drive engagement & conversion, analyze results and implement changes to optimize goals. This will include developing and implementing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns –that incorporate web, mobile, email, social media, webinars, partners co-marketing and more. We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager with a passion for customer satisfaction and an eagerness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Interact with large Tech customers to deliver integrated marketing programs.
- Manage projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, campaign design and budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication and customer interaction management, project management and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver the program.
- Lead market landscape analysis, developing personas and customer journey’s
- Drive multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Orchestrate email nurture campaign campaigns, including planning, content creation, segmentation, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Track campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports analyzing digital performance, and pulling insights.
- Optimize campaigns based on data driven recommendations. Evaluate audience, offers, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click through rates and conversion.
- 3+ years professional project management focused working experience ideally at an Agency
- Experience creating and delivering customer presentations
- Organized, structured and detail oriented
- Proficient in using project management and collaboration tools such as Slack, Asana, Jira, MS Project, etc.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with Marketing Automation platform such as Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Passion and an eye for good user experience design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a non-technical audience is vital
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Bachelors Degree in liberal arts, business or communications