GROWTH MARKETING INTERN (VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP)
As a Growth Marketing Intern, you will be part of the Iron Horse (IH) Digital Marketing team responsible for working on awesome integrated marketing projects for Technology companies. This will include developing and implementing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns – that incorporate web, mobile, email, social media, data analysis, and virtual events. We’re looking for Growth Marketing Interns who have a passion for new technologies, a love for nerding out using data, and an eagerness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Interact with Enterprise customers to deliver integrated marketing programs.
- Scope of work can include virtual events, paid media campaigns, analytics, competitive analysis, and developing integrated marketing strategies.
- Work on projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, campaign design and budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication and customer interaction management, project management, and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver against program goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Manage data analytics projects: scope, create a plan, gather/extract data, standardize, enrich, analyze, validate/QA, derive insights, and present in a visually compelling manner.
- Track campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports analyzing digital performance, insights, and optimization recommendations.
- Previous internship working experience with a Technology company, Management Consulting firm, or a Digital Marketing Agency a plus.
- 8-15 hours a week commitment
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Outstanding documentation, presentation, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; able to anticipate technical and project barriers and adjust approach based on research and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to customize presentations to a given target audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a non-technical audience is vital.
- Experience using Marketing Automation and/or CRM tools a plus
- Proficiency in using project management and collaboration tools such as Asana, Jira, Slack, etc. a plus
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc. a plus
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Bachelors Degree candidate in business, economics, math, statistics or liberal arts. Juniors and Seniors preferred.