The Digital Ambassador Program cultivates the next generation of digital communication experts. ISRAEL21c selects North American college students who are passionate about Israel and social media. Each cohort plays an active role in engaging with and developing ISRAEL21c’s audience. In this exclusive program, Digital Ambassadors will develop their storytelling skills by sharing positive news about 21st century Israel with diverse communities across the globe.
Upon completion of the 10-month virtual program, Digital Ambassadors join a community of over 300 alumni and participate in ongoing projects that support the ISRAEL21c mission.
The Influencer Track is for students who want to use their own social media skills for a greater purpose. Digital Ambassadors on this track will learn how to utilize their online communities to spread content about issues that are important to them, while simultaneously growing their own influence and gaining a larger following. For example, one ambassador who is interested in food might focus on becoming a food influencer, while also using his or her platform to educate about food culture in Israel.
Roles and Requirements:
• Commit to an academic year-long term (August 2021 – May 2022)
• Attend a mandatory virtual sponsored training retreat on Sunday, August 15, 2021 in August to meet other ambassadors
• Participate in monthly 15-minute check-in calls
• Participate in monthly 60-minute social media training sessions
• Use their influencer page to post about ISRAEL21c
• Achieve certain engagement metrics
• 18-26 years old and enrolled in a university
• Has experience in social media, has a following, and is interested in growth
• Specializes in a specific niche (fashion, food, sports, health, technology, social action, travel)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to track and fulfill one’s own work
• Commitment to being responsive to and responsible for regular communication with ISRAEL21c staff
$500 (with the opportunity to make up to an additional $500 in bonuses, awarded based on engagement results).
Applications are accepted from May 2nd through May 31st at israel21c.org/apply; acceptances will be offered on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please contact ISRAEL21c’s Digital Ambassador Program Coordinator, Ali Cohen at email@example.com.
ISRAEL21c is a non-partisan, nonprofit media organization recognized as the single most diverse and reliable source of news and information about 21st century Israel. Learn more at https://www.israel21c.org/about/