Position Type: Temporary to Permanent
Job Title: Operations Specialist
Department: Operations & IT
Reports To: VP Operations Manager
- Produce assigned dashboards, KPIs, scorecards and excel indicators within required time standards. Become familiar with data resulting from critical processes, so that obvious data integrity issues can be identified.
- Determine best graphical display for critical measures, create graphics and dashboard formats to accurately convey process performance.
- Develop streamlined approaches for gathering data, automating and removing manual intervention, where possible.
- Develop data collection methodologies and analytic approaches to perform drill down analysis regarding process performance and improvement projects.
- Satisfy operation line data reporting requirements for the various application specific databases used throughout the branch.
- Analyze reporting requirements, provide recommendations, and present findings from analysis.
- Participate in team projects related to their area of expertise and determine production needs with regards to reporting metrics.
- Special projects as assigned.
General Responsibilities Shared within the Department
- Serve as back up when needed to support responsibilities of other Operations department Analyst
- Ad Hoc projects as requested
- Adhere to Itaú Corpbanca New York policy of strict compliance with BSA / USA Patriot Act
- Fluency in Spanish (written and verbal)
- Limited travel expectations as needed (<10%)
- Confidentiality in the use of internal information.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or Industrial engineer
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- excel at working in a team environment
- eIBS SQL/Python a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $31,441.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19