The team you’ll be joining: Our membership, right now, consists of talent leaders from 200+ Fortune 1000 companies. And, the consistent quality of the group is that all are invested in creating exceptional talent acquisition operations. It is our aspiration to be nothing less than the single, unequivocal best partner to every one of these leaders in that pursuit. And, it is our Member Experience team that drives that service.
Member Experience Associates work in close partnership with member relationship owners (Member Experience Leads) to help them to deliver as much value to their members as possible. The primary role of the Member Experience Associate is to support IRC’s members hands-on through every step of the end-to-end relationship management lifecycle, ranging from preparing for and participating in conversations and presentations with members, logistics and follow-up, knowledge management and tracking, and the commercial aspects of the partnership. Our goal is to find ambitious Associates with a hunger to learn extremely quickly and grow into future external ambassadors of IRC who can deliver exceptional, intelligent, and customized service to our members.
How You’ll Grow: This role is oriented toward growth. Member Experience Associates are IRC’s pipeline of future member relationship owners. The core activities of the role are designed to build every skill needed to become an exceptional autonomous ambassador of IRC to our members. And given IRC’s company growth trajectory, we know this needs to happen fast!
We have a talent-first approach; as a result, we trust our team members immensely. All team members are given the room, trust, and resources necessary to sprint, learn, and grow. This autonomy leads to rapid personal growth. Within a few months, your public performance abilities, confidence, and real-time emotional intelligence will grow substantially.
Incisiveness. You will be able to quickly diagnose member challenges and identify what IRC resource will serve that particular need.
Social & intellectual equality. You have the ability to come in as an equal with members of any level – both forming a personal relationship with them and projecting adequate authority over our product.
Unrivaled professionalism. You understand the importance of being a brand ambassador and a representative of the IRC brand in every interaction you have with our members.
An all-in approach. You are excited and motivated by the fact that we are a start-up and as such we put an incredible amount of trust and responsibility on team members from day 1.
A bent towards innovation. You are someone that wants to challenge and improve the traditional sales model to build long-term partnerships with our members.
Member Service Enablement – partner with relationship owners to:
· Diagnose members’ key challenges and pain points in their recruitment goals
· Design custom service and delivery plans to serve individual members’ needs
· Assemble custom content and executive decks at members’ requests
· Achieve key commercial outcomes related to partnership renewal success
Member Service Follow-Up:
· Ensure consistent preparation for and follow-through after every member interaction
· Gain holistic understanding of IRC’s research deliveries to best aid members’ needs
· Respond to requests from members in a timely and effective manner
· Document all Member Experience activities and updates across IRC’s systems, particularly Asana and Salesforce
Member Experience Function Building
· Autonomous ownership over 1-2 key strategic initiatives to enable the success of the Member Experience function
· Bachelor’s degree
· 0-2 years of professional services experience
· Natural ability and desire to create and foster relationships
· Deep conscientiousness and an eye for details
· Strong written and oral communication
· Proactive, solution-oriented approach to problem solving
· A growth mindset focused on continual learning and improvement
Our Culture & Benefits, In Brief: Talent is in our DNA. It is what we study, who we serve, and the quality we most pride ourselves on internally. In order for our team members to be at their best, we provide individualized benefits and support. At the most basic level, benefits include: unlimited PTO, health insurance benefits, and career development opportunities.
We believe a well-rounded and diverse team is the key to our success. To provide the widest range of experiences and perspectives in our member service and internal culture, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.