IWP Capital, LLC
Research Intern – JOB DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Research Intern
LOCATION: Virtual, Hybrid, In-Person available at our office in Arlington, TX
HOURS: 15-20 hours per week
CONTRACT DURATION: 3 months – possibility of extension
- Produce whitepapers, briefings, and/or analytical reports on key thematic and policy issues relating to investment opportunities (e.g. blockchain, cryptocurrency, clean energy, human rights)
- Support corporate engagement outreach and proxy voting
- Support ad hoc research and administrative requests
- Strong academic record – all majors considered
- Excellent written communication skills. We are looking for someone who loves to research and write!
- Senior or graduate student preferred
- Experience/exposure to Excel
- Ability and interest in developing Bloomberg Terminal skills
- Knowledge of the Catholic Church and Catholic teachings a plus
About IWP Capital:
IWP Capital is a rapidly growing fintech specializing in Catholic values investing. We primarily work with large, institutional clients ranging from hospitals to archdioceses, money managers to high-net-worth individuals. We screen over $2 billion in assets annually using our proprietary database and screening tools and offer our clients the expertise needed to make informed, values-based investment decisions.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Stephanie Roderick at email@example.com.