JAA is seeking a Part-Time Business Development Associate to help us grow our portfolio of international projects. Responsibilities include assisting business development activities, particularly proposal development.
- Coordinate proposals, including managing proposal teams and external resources and partners and their outputs, and ensuring timely submission of inputs by all team members
- Provide input on proposals including drafting sections, developing CVs and qualifications statements, participating in brainstorming, storyboarding, and solution development meetings, reviewing sections
- Manage or coordinate capture efforts to position for bids
- Assist with other business development processes, including client relationship management, lead identification and screening, capture, recruiting, and qualifications database.
- Two to six years of international development experience, primarily involved in business development
- Knowledge of or expertise in economic growth and/or agriculture programs, including private sector development, market systems development, business environment reform, financial markets, and/or investment promotion
- Self-reliant and entrepreneurial problem-solver with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience in proposal development with USAID and other donors
- Skills in social media and various software applications
- Management skills and committed team player
- Relevant degree
- Fluent English; additional language preferred.
The Business Development Associate will report to the Executive Vice President.