Jingle Punks is one of the largest providers of music for media in the world. With a catalog of nearly 500k songs, a staff of music supervisors, composers, technologists and creatives, Jingle Punks offers best in-class customer service. Whether it’s composing for some of the world’s biggest brands, music supervising award-winning films, or creating some of the largest marketing campaigns with today’s hottest artists, we’re able to solve any musical need.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the basics of music publishing and licensing; a love for music new and old; wide-ranging knowledge of artists, genres, instruments, techniques within music; enjoy working in a fast-paced environment; have the ability to be discrete about projects in progress; be resourceful; have an interest in working in the music licensing industry whether as a composer/artist or on the business side.
During this internship, the intern will:
• “Tag” the music within our patented Jingle Player with search terms
• Assist the catalogue department in identifying music needs and empty search results
• Review licenses and assist the licensing department in projects
• Help the publishing department with royalties and upkeep of databases.
• Assist music supervisors in building “bins” of music for clients’ needs
• Help the business development team with research coordination
This is a paid internship, and we require that interns receive school credit. The internship will also be remote. We will be accepting applications from July 19th – August 18th, 2021. The program itself will run from September 20th – December 10th, 2021.