Technical Solutions Architect
The Solutions Architect focuses primarily on the training, on-boarding, and monitoring of clients, working alongside the Customer Success Directors for successful onboarding of the account on JivoxIQ. SAs are responsible for leading discussions on platform integrations, gathering requirements and coordinating with the product and engineering teams. SAs assist with determining campaign strategy and setup based on client requirements and KPIs, as well as ensuring that campaigns are set up and executed correctly from a technical perspective. This role requires in-depth product knowledge along with a strong understanding of ad serving, tracking and data.
SAs are highly responsive and professional in their communication, enjoy problem solving, and have an analytical approach. They aspire to be thought leaders in the organization; suggesting platform improvements, best tech practices and identify partners with whom we can collaborate and integrate.
Desired Skills and Experience
· BS in engineering, computer science, mathematics, statistics or other analytical subject.
· Three to five years of experience in an Enterprise software environment with a strong understanding of corporate account needs and marketing technology
· Consistently demonstrates strong organizational, communication, project management, and problem solving skills
· Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and drive progress with client onboarding
· Knowledge of digital advertising technology, e.g. ad servers, programmatic platforms/DSPs, DMPs, etc. are a plus.
Jivox is transforming the way the world experiences digital marketing by connecting brands with their audiences in the most personalized way. Jivox’ Dynamic Creative technology drives engagement and digital commerce across paid and owned media, delivering ROI by reducing production costs and increasing media performance using big data, AI/machine learning, Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO), and identity technologies. Jivox Kairos Purchase Prediction Engine drives sales by matching the right products with consumers that have the highest purchase intent. Jivox is trusted by hundreds of leading companies including Electronic Arts, Marriott International, Mazda, Nestle, T-Mobile and Unilever and more. Jivox has been recognized by Forrester as a leader in creative advertising technologies.