Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson is a dynamic, 100% employee-owned consulting firm of more than 1,600 professionals that provides a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, architecture, information technology, and related services to public agencies and private clients throughout the United States. JMT, currently ranked #51 on Engineering News-Record’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms.
Position summary: Responsible for various tasks and duties to assist with general office procedures and administration. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Enter data into systems
- Create or make edits and updates to letters and transmittals
- Scan and upload documents
- Assist with administrative duties
- Copy and bind marketing materials
- Maintain accurate and current documentation
- Update and scan project-related documents and upload scans to proper project folders
Nonessential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Bachelor or Associate degree in a related field.
- Coursework in related field
- Previous internship experience in an office environment
Work is performed within a general office environment. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require occasional standing and walking. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. within the office environment.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Building Relationships & Teamwork
- Job-Focused Learning
- Planning and Organizing/Time Management
JMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity, and we are proud to be building an inclusive and diverse workforce.