As Juniper’s Human Resources People Analytics team, our purpose is to guide HR and the business to make data-driven decisions that answer critical questions about Juniper’s most valuable assets: Our People.
As an intern, you will be part of the evolution of Human Resources People Analytics at Juniper. We are a newly formed team and want to discover new and better ways to identify trends and provide insights to the business.
- Help identify how to make analytics data more consumable to users by articulating key business questions and determining the best metrics to measure them
- Leverage the capabilities of Tableau to more powerfully present insights
- Identify inconsistencies in the tools and dashboards to determine root cause and take corrective action
- Explore predictive analysis
- Work with the Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) team to identify and create dashboards for I&D across the organization
- Identify and collect internal HR data, as well as external benchmarking data, in order to show patterns and trends for I&D
A successful candidate is:
- A team player – collaboration is going to be key!
- A self-starter
- Able to work independently
- Knowledge of creating dashboards and visualizations in Tableau
- Exploratory analysis capabilities that provide insights
- Experience with manipulating large data sets that produce meaningful charts and visualizations in Excel
- Human Resources acumen and/or some corporate experience is a plus
Candidates must be currently pursuing a bachelor/master’s degree and returning to school following completion of the summer internship.
Juniper’s University Talent Program (UTP) introduces next generation talent to Juniper’s workforce and provides talented students with an opportunity to develop professional experience at a world-class technology company. And it’s not hard to see why so many accomplished students have been compelled to spend their summers at Juniper!
Here at Juniper, UTP provides a comprehensive program that fosters professional as well as personal growth, thoroughly preparing its interns for the next step in their careers. Juniper internships are project-based, allowing interns to solve important problems, make lasting impacts on their teams, and contribute to the company’s overall objectives. They are mentored by some of the most talented and skillful innovators in the industry; they connect with transformative thought leaders who promote disruptive ideas in their field. Interns participate in constructive professional workshops, company-wide community service initiatives, and executive speaker series. They build lasting friendships, expand their network, and connect with colleagues from around the world.
At Juniper Networks, you will not only have opportunities to build real-life, hands-on work experience – you’ll also have the chance to learn from the best and lay the groundwork for a successful career.
Please note that Juniper’s 2021 internship program will be conducted remotely. The location listed reflects the location of the team the intern will join, whereas the intern will work from their residence in the US.