JustLearn is seeking a talented and creative student to join our Product Design team. As a Graphics Design intern you will be responsible for conceptualizing and creating art, visual, and graphics, and diagrams to enhance our digital resources, user experience, instructional materials, and marketing efforts.
You would be working alongside the executive and product teams to contribute in discussions and participate in 2-3 week design and development sprints for asset creation. Your portfolio should demonstrate a keen eye for detail and thoughtful layout of typography and design elements.
This is an unpaid internship position. Although there is no financial compensation for this position, you can expect to gain a wealth of knowledge and real-world experience in the disciplines of 3D modeling, CAD rendering, and Product design and animation.
- You are an expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration and motion skills are strongly desired
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing strong typography, visual design and brand system implementation
- High-level of accountability and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills
- Strong conceptual and executional skills, with a knack for visual story-telling