Title: Senior Partner
Location: Remote/New York City
Do you have outstanding marketing experience and out of this world organizational skills? Are you obsessed with Gen Z culture and finding new ways for brands to reach us? This is the perfect job for Gen Zers with marketing and/or agency experience that love our culture. Senior Partners are the project leader for each contract. They are strong organizers, brainstormers, managers, problem solvers and communicators — with their team, their client, and JUV exec. Their ability to manage a team of consultants efficiently while communicating to the client effectively is a challenging balance, and therefore they are incredibly key to a contract’s success. Senior Partners will be the main point of contact between the client and the team and will be in charge of emailing, planning/leading meetings, shaping strategy, creating a timeline, and ensuring that the consulting team sticks to that timeline over the course of the project.
– Must have marketing or advertising experience (this can be an internship or via your current major), professional social media strategy experience is a plus.
– Must be extremely organized.
– Must have strong professional and client relationship skills.
– Exceptional communication skills.
– The ability to juggle long term and short term projects.
– Strong leadership and delegation skills.
– Outstanding time management skills.
– Must be able to work at least 10-15 hours per week (with potential to increase outside of school season).