Looking for a friendly, high-energy person for a full-time position with a nationally & internationally recognized commercial and content production company based in San Francisco.
This junior level position will expose you to a wide variety of tasks and opportunities in the marketing/advertising world and film production field. The position covers a wide range of duties and responsibilities but is best summed up as a project manager position.
We need someone who is a quick study, with wide-range of skills, able to multitask the demands of maintaining an office, supporting marketing and production efforts, including light accounting, and ideally able to grow into a more production-facing role.
You will be the first point of contact at Kaboom, whether it is online, in person or simply a phone greeting. It is important that you approach this position with confidence and excitement for its potential. As a small company, everything we do impacts the business. With your help we will continue to make kaboom successful and further enhance its reputation.
- General office management (answering incoming calls, office upkeep, etc.)
- Assist in pre-production prep for video productions (research locations, hold crew/stages/equipment)
- Manage and expand kaboom’s social media presence (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn) working closely with kaboom’s PR agency.
- Run Intern program (interviewing, onboarding, delegating tasks)
- Manage all directors’ work across multiple platforms (master hard-drive, Vimeo and Wiredrive)
- Light accounting duties (assign PO’s and job numbers, post bills for payment) to assist company accountant
- Manage all production assets (hard drives, paperwork, google drive)
- Manage outgoing kaboom reels via a reel service (Wiredrive)
- Prep production paperwork and the edit suite computer for each new job
- Maintain the kaboom website (Wix)
- Create and distribute quarterly newsletters (MyEmma) in coordination with our outside PR agency.
- Assist kaboom’s directors and editors with projects, i.e. visual research for directors’ treatments
- Schedule edit suite use; and serve as client service for editorial guests
- Assist Executive Producer with travel and itineraries
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Suite (working proficiency in Premiere and photoshop) required. Other apps are a plus
- Social media savviness and writing chops
- Proficiency in Mac OS, Pages, Google Docs (Docs and Sheets)
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills (highly preferred)
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
Salary and Benefits:
Salary will be based on experience ($45-55K), but please note this is a junior starting position with the ability to grow into a more senior production role. Full health benefits after 1 month of service and 401K after 6 months of service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Francisco, CA 94110: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required