The Kadence Mobile Team position is an amazing opportunity for anyone with a desire to interact with people and an eagerness to learn. A mobile team member will oversee a broad range of project-specific tasks and are required to adapt to the changing specifications of each situation.
Some of these tasks include:
- Supporting and assisting a team of in-field professionals on user studies spanning international and domestic markets
- Interacting with clients, respondents, and the general public
- Efficiently guiding participants through study protocols
- Ensuring the reliability and consistency of the data collected
- Providing honest feedback to clients on various aspects of the study
**This position relies heavily on your ability to interact with people in a professional manner**
- Must be 18 or older
- Applicants with a degree will be given preference (related fields include Business, Business Administration, Marketing, Psychology etc.)
- A good understanding of technology a plus Other Traits we are looking for
- Extroverted nature
- Strong organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to adapt quickly and think on your feet
The most successful individuals in this position are ones that are personable and go out of their way to start conversations with people they have never met.
A comfort with ambiguity and ability to quickly adapt in a professional manner to changing situations, personalities, and client requests will also help facilitate success.
Kadence Mobile Team Applicants should contact Kyle McGill or Alex Castillo for more information
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1-650-822-4360
email@example.com | +1-650-288-7693