Potential for 100% remote if living in CA, OR, or WA
The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. These positions function both as a consultant and as a high-level data analyst. The position works with clients to develop the right set of questions/hypotheses, using the appropriate tools/skills to derive the best information to address customer needs.
• Provides direction for assigned components of project work.
• Coordinates, team/project activities & schedules.
• With some feedback and mentoring, able to develop proposals for clients, project, structure, approach, & work plan.
• Given scope of work, minimal feedback/rework is necessary.
• Evaluates effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
• Researches key business issues, directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Proactively records workflows, deliverables, and standing operating procedures for projects.
• Developing specified QA procedures to ensure accuracy of project data, results and written reports & presentation materials.
Experience- Minimum two (2) years of work experience.
Education- Bachelor’s degree in related field, OR four (4) additional years of experience in a directly related field.- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
Additional Requirements:– Working knowledge of policies, practices and systems.- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.- General application of concepts and principles.- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Preferred Qualifications:– Master’s degree.- Knowledge of health care industry preferred.- Familiarity with Kaiser Permanente health care system preferred.
Primary Location: California, Oakland, Ordway
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Working Hours Start: 09:00 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Department: Lakeside Drive – HP Mgr-Market Planning – 7016
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.