Karbone Inc. is a fully-integrated financial services firm that specializes in renewable and conventional energy markets. The firm houses key strengths in Capital Advisory, Brokerage, and Research services. Over the past decade, Karbone has successfully helped its clients secure long-term revenue contracts, funding sources, and key analytical insight to help them achieve their investment and trading goals.
Due to growth-driven expansion of its Brokerage Group, Karbone is currently seeking an Environmental Commodities Broker:
- Originate, structure and execute bilateral deals/contracts for various classes of environmental commodities in North America.
- Areas of coverage may include any combination of Renewable Energy Credits (RECs), Carbon Credits, and/or Renewable Fuels Credits (RINs and LCFS)
- Establish, manage and grow relationships with existing and new market participants
- Maintain knowledge of current market developments, regulation/legislation and industry trends
- Participate in industry networking events and conduct client meetings with the goal of growing company exposure and building book
- Opportunity to launch new business lines with high growth potential
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or Finance preferred (Graduate degree a plus)
- Experience of 0-5 years in a business development, sales and trading, or brokerage/account management role
- Specific experience in energy markets or having a book of business is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and strong analytical perspective
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate strong initiative, results-orientation, innovation, and an entrepreneurial attitude