Karbone Inc. is a fully-integrated financial services firm that specializes in renewable and conventional energy markets. The firm houses key strengths in Capital Advisory, Brokerage, and Research services. Over the past decade, Karbone has successfully helped its clients secure long-term revenue contracts, funding sources, and key analytical insight to help them achieve their investment and trading goals.
Due to growth-driven expansion of its Brokerage Group, Karbone is currently seeking an Sustainability Sales Manager:
- Sales, business development, and account management among corporate and non-corporate Renewable Energy and Environmental Commodity end-users.
- Areas of coverage may include any combination of Power, Renewable Energy Credits (RECs), Carbon Credits, and sustainability market advisory / consulting.
- Coordinate with in-house Brokerage, Capital Advisory, and Research teams to offer unique sustainability solutions to end-users of all types.
- Establish, manage and grow relationships with existing and new market customers. Conduct client meetings with the goal of growing company exposure and building book of business.
- Maintain knowledge of current market developments, regulation/legislation and industry trends
- Opportunity to launch new business lines with high growth potential
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Environmental Science, or Sustainability Management preferred (Graduate degree a plus)
- Experience of 1-4 years in a business development, sales, or account management role
- Specific experience in sustainability sales or having a book of business is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and strong analytical perspective
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate strong initiative, results-orientation, innovation, and an entrepreneurial attitude