Creates marketing, blogs, and social media campaigns and strategies, content ideation, and implementation schedules for Kashmir World Foundation projects, programs, campaigns for wildlife conservation and endangered species protections.
Provides training and guidance to social media, blogging and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
Projects & Programs include, but not limited to:
- Snow Leopard technology development for conservation and protection methods
- Sea Turtle nest monitoring using drones with AI
- DaVinci Challenge: Build a Drone Workshop programs for students
- Teachers Take Flight workshops
- Fly for Conservation workshops
- Kashmir Rose art revival project