ABOUT KATE FARMS
Kate Farms is a company with heart. Our company was founded on the belief that good nutrition leads to good health, and good health opens the door to endless possibilities. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the cornerstone of healthcare, so people can live their best lives. We are a medical food company that makes complete nutrition formulas for people who have a medical need for liquid nutrition.
Kate Farms works to be the place where a diverse mix of talented individuals want to come, to stay and do their best work. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Kate Farms’ values. We are an equal opportunity employer and fully
focused on equality; we believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. We invite you to come do the best work of your life with us at Kate Farms.
This position plays a key role in ensuring brand continuity and cohesion, communicating clearly across a range of platforms to diverse audiences including patients and caregivers, healthcare providers, and internal teams. You are a key contributer to the evolution of the brand as we grow.
You are a quick learner who wants to contribute and make a difference. You revel in the nuance and specificity of language and can translate and extend a message to different audiences while maintaining the integrity of the idea. You are a inquisitive thinker and clear communicator who knows how to maintain focus on the end goal while being flexible along the way.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
– Work collaboratively with Creative Director, Marketing Directors, and others to generate concepts and messages for timely campaigns and ongoing needs
– Concept and write engaging, impactful copy for a range of channels and formats including collateral, email, social posts, and advertising campaigns
– Develop the Kate Farms voice for our different target audiences: healthcare providers, business partners, and patients and caregivers
– Maintain consistency of tone and accuracy of information across various expressions
– Ensure internally-accessible content is current and accurate
– Manage multiple deadlines for regularly recurring assignments as well as campaigns and timely projects
– Oversee the content development, proofing and approval process for copy
REQUIREMENTS Top of Form
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field
– Three years of professional writing experience, in healthcare-related field is ideal
– Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
– Fluent in Microsoft programs, familiar with Adobe suite
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Capacity to learn quickly
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneouslyBottom of Form
Kate Farms cares well for its employees and it shows through the provision of standout benefits! Kate Farms provides amazing benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, etc. And if that didn’t excite you, our company pushes the envelope further by extending our benefit offerings to Parental Leave, Remote Work options and many other outstanding company perks.