ABOUT KATE FARMS
Kate Farms is a company with heart. Our company was founded on the belief that good nutrition leads to good health, and good health opens the door to endless possibilities. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the cornerstone of healthcare, so people can live their best lives. We are a medical food company that makes complete nutrition formulas for people who have a medical need for liquid nutrition.
Kate Farms works to be the place where a diverse mix of talented individuals want to come, to stay and do their best work. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Kate Farms’ values. We are an equal opportunity employer and fully
focused on equality; we believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different. We invite you to come do the best work of your life with us at Kate Farms.
This position plays a key role in developing and executing the Kate Farms medical marketing plans specific to hospital enterprise and home care/DME (durable medical equipment) channels. This individual will collaborate across marketing and sales to develop, align, and execute plans that accelerate the uptake of Kate Farms with healthcare professionals, home healthcare partners and suppliers, and hospitals. The right candidate will lead the development and execution of Kate Farms healthcare professional marketing strategy and tactics in collaboration with the Medical Marketing, Brand Manager and internal business leads for Hospital Enterprise selling and Home Care.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· This individual will work closely with the Brand Manager, Medical Marketing and the Medical Marketing Specialist to deliver strategic tactics that align to brand messaging.
· Collaborate with hospital enterprise and home care sales partners to lead the development of business-to-business (B2B) communication plans: establish targets, identify customer needs, set objectives, determine messaging, and develop tactical toolkits that align to marketing priorities and B2B needs.
· Recommend and lead the development of innovative tactics and communication placement to assist in achieving product sales growth by supporting selling/value-proposition, contracting needs, and contract pull-through in hospital enterprise and home care/DME targets.
· Assist in developing digital and print sales tools, training materials, and field sales and customer communications to support sales. Collect and apply field sales insights to tactic creation.
· Act as Marketing liaison to key B2B partners.
· Serve as the point of contact for hospital enterprise and home care tactics and partner with Hospital and Home Care Sales leads to uncover business opportunities and implement sales tactics and training to ensure pull-through of contract activations.
· Assist in evaluation of channel efforts and/or customer investments to drive patient adoption and positive return on investment.
· Maintain positive and effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant people, teams, and partners are informed of relevant marketing activities.
· Lead Marketing Campaign documentation for hospital and homecare tactics: Maintain B2B Medical Marketing calendar dates and lead corresponding tactical plans – critical dates for B2B tradeshows and other annual events of relevance. Update content to channel maps weekly.
· Analyze/monitor the rapidly evolving customer environment/landscape; identifying key opportunities, threats and solutions.
· Work closely with internal and external creative team and agencies to produce materials.
· Manage budget and timelines, ensuring all milestones are met.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
· BA degree. Marketing, business, healthcare, science-related or liberal arts degrees; work experience in hospital or home care and/or demonstrated interest in health-related and/or nutrition field. 3+ years marketing experience preferred. MBA strongly preferred.
· Demonstrated track record of professional success in healthcare and/or nutrition related field; experience developing and executing medical marketing plans.
· Experience in hospital selling, contracting, or durable medical equipment/ home care space a plus. Understanding of hospital contracting, GPOs, IDNs, and formulary decision making processes a plus.
· Experience in business planning, managing multiple projects to meet timelines and working with cross-functional teams is required.
· Outstanding analytical reasoning and related skills.
· Strong project management skills.
· Must be outgoing, positive, willing to contribute to a positive, team-oriented workplace.
· Must have the ability to work independently, self-starter, and be exceedingly responsible.
· Must have strong negotiating and influencing skills.
· Possess exceptional communication skills with a keen ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), and ability to follow-up effectively with all staffing levels, vendors, and customers.
· Must possess superior working computer skills with a keen understanding of business software such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word documents.
· Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to handle pressure skillfully.
· A great attitude towards getting things done: Be willing to roll up your sleeves and to do what is necessary – results driven personality.
· Flexibility to adapt to all situations and work varied hours.
· Be flexible and embrace change with a growing and evolving company.
· Estimated at 10-15%
Kate Farms cares well for its employees and it shows through the provision of standout benefits! Kate Farms provides amazing benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, etc. And if that didn’t excite you, our company pushes the envelope further by extending our benefit offerings to Parental Leave, Remote Work options and many other outstanding company perks.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization as directed by the management of the company