We are a successful, expanding talent agency looking for a responsible and motivated intern with a positive attitude who are eager to acquire skills that are important to the marketing/sales sector of the photography industry. Interns will be working directly with our agents and creative marketing manager.
Tasks for the position may include: designing agency newsletters, market research for clients & prospects, maintaining artist pipelines in our CRM system, organizing promotional material, assisting with social media statistics & Google analytics, and other marketing-related tasks.
This is a great opportunity to acquire valuable professional skills through hands-on experience and familiarization with the business side of the commercial photography industry in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
- Interest in the photography & fashion industry
- Ability to multitask while paying attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with data organization & CRM systems
- Basic knowledge of Google docs and Microsoft Excel (Adobe Creative Suite a plus)
- Ability to follow direction and work independently
- Experience in fashion, advertising and editorial is preferred, though not required
This position requires a minimum two-day commitment per week and is paid hourly. School credit and a professional letter of reference can be provided.