Kevin P. Martin & Associates (KPM), a progressive Top 15 Firm with offices in Braintree, Danvers, Fall River and Boston has a position for a career-oriented person to join our Braintree office as a Tax Professional. KPM offers a progressive, dynamic team environment and a team-based approach to client service that provides a unique opportunity for employees to develop professionally while promoting a work/life integration through negotiable flexible schedules. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- 3-4 years of public or accounting experience,
- Strong technical skills in preparing a variety of tax returns with emphasis on 1040’s and 1041’s,
- Experience with commercial or nonprofit organizations,
- Proficiency in relevant tax software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an interest in article writing, webinar presentations and attending networking events
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required. A related graduate degree preferred.
- CPA or CPA candidate
This individual must be eligible to work within the United States
Working directly with Managers and Supervisors this individual’s responsibilities will include preparation and/or review of tax returns, researching tax issues, and performing various accounting analyses of general ledgers and financial statements.
New business development and exceptional client focus.
Additional Job Details
- Primary Work Location: Remote with an option of Braintree MA, Danvers or Fall River MA.
- Benefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off, Flexible schedule, Parental leave, Professional development assistance, Tuition reimbursement
- This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous,
People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects,
Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction,
Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture,
Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail,
Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction,
Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity,
A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Resumes can be emailed to:
Attn: Colin J. Jackson