Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: US (Can be Remote)
Design, Build & Launch: Technological change is happening at an unprecedented rate and digital technologies are introduced to the market at ever-faster rates. Companies must future-proof themselves as our world moves as a speed often quicker than their organizations. The Innovation Team at Keyrus EPM Americas are the incubators for our organization’s future success and expansion. They are tasked with identifying, evaluating, and evangelizing emerging Enterprise Planning Management (EPM) and related technologies that broaden and complement our existing service offerings.
Job Description: Keyrus Consultants are collaborative and curious – working together to figure out the best solution for our clients. The Innovation Team provides an exciting opportunity to work side-by-side with talented and inquisitive colleagues on a wide range of internal and external projects.
The primary responsibility for the Enterprise Planning Consultant (Innovation) will be to collaborate with other members of the Keyrus EPM America’s Innovation Team to learn, evaluate and then pilot and deliver technical solutions to a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong technical background, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to continually take on new responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Consultant include:
- Demonstrate technical knowledge for software implementations including activities around field-to-field data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, user acceptance testing, and system integration testing
- Operating across multiple platforms, be able to assist with user requirements analysis; facilitate business process design sessions, identify gaps, issues, and reporting risk areas as part of an implementation team
- A broad-based and business oriented understanding of forecasting, planning, and analytics practices
- Communicate well written and orally at all levels‐managerial, technical, and user
- Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
- Enthusiastic about technology and innovation with a proclivity for quickly learning new software and solutions
- Familiarity with financial/multi-dimensional modeling, data analytics, data integration or business intelligence concepts
- Demonstrated analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Information Management & Technology, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related field and equivalent experience
- Prior experience in a project team environment using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions, and designing system interfaces
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities
- Familiarity with Anaplan, Alterx, Planful, PowerBI, Tableau or similar technologies
- Prior experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile methodology
- Prior relevant Consulting or Industry Experience (especially Technology, Life Sciences and CPG/Retail)
- Functional knowledge around financial systems and business processes
About KEYRUS EPM Americas:
KEYRUS EPM Americas is a professional services firm focused on driving improved bottom-line profitability to our clients through actionable analytics and sustainable processes leveraging best-in-class tools and proven solutions. The KEYRUS team has a long history of implementing integrated solutions for Planning & Forecasting, Profitability, Strategic Cost Management and Business Intelligence. Through partnering with our team, our clients have achieved sustained ROI on their performance management initiatives. KEYRUS combines deep technical skills with broad industry and functional knowledge. In recognition of our client service, KEYRUS was named Anaplan’s Partner of the Year (Americas) for 2020.