Job type: Full time, no internships
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Remote due to COVID, but will be required to be based out of one of our local offices (LA or DC) in the long term.
WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
In our Technical Sales Development Program, we provide our team with both technical and client facing sales training that will allow them to grow into a Technical Sales role at Keyrus US. The Technical Sales Development program will incorporate one year of analytics development, where you will undergo the same technical training and onboarding as our developers. After this onboarding period, you will have the opportunity to work as part of our Engineering team to deliver analytics solutions to our clients using the latest self-service analytics such as Tableau and Alteryx.
Once you’ve developed a technical mastery with Keyrus’ core data technologies, you will then partner with our sales team to gain a deeper knowledge into our sales cycle from initial discovery call to implementation. You will learn how to take a consultative approach to sales, conduct product demos, lead discovery calls, and more. Once you have grown into a Technical Sales role, you will be able to:
- Work with clients to understand pain points and requirements, then understanding and effectively communicating how Keyrus can add value
- Lead discovery calls, product demos, discuss limitations to various analytics solutions
- Lead and drive the full sales cycle from initial client engagement to closed contract
- Knowledge of scripting, database technologies (SQL, mySQL, Oracle, etc), object oriented programming, or statistical programming (Python, R, Matlab) is ideal
- Interest in working with data related technologies
- Be passionate about a career in IT and Sales
- Have completed or are due to complete a degree from a leading four year college or university in science or math subjects or a closely related field
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.25