Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls.
We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world.
We are looking for a Customer Contracts Specialist to join our Legal team.
• Administer standard and non-standard Customer Agreements in the United States and Canada including Purchase Agreements for Volume end-users, Channel Partner Agreements, Confidential Disclosure Agreements, and other supporting customer documents. Administration duties include preparing standard agreements, obtaining customer signatures, entering agreement details into database, ensuring all required documentation is in order, escalating as appropriate.
• Review and interpret customer agreements to identify non-standard terms and conditions of sale and purchase and confidential disclosure terms.
• Assess seller’s risk of non-standard terms and conditions and develop possible risk mitigation strategies.
• Advise and align with internal stakeholders of identified risk and possible escalation paths. Manage escalation process.
• Advise stakeholders of contracts process and policy, federal business requirements, and other contracts-related matters
• Negotiate terms and conditions with customers consistent with Keysight risk tolerance.
• Support customer service representatives to help resolve non-standard customer requests regarding contractual matters.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of experience in contract administration
• Basic understanding of commercial sales processes
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across functions and regions
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Ability to read and interpret legal terms.
• Ability to digest, understand, and follow existing processes
• Must be able to adapt to new situations, collect and organize information, and propose solutions based on collected information
• Experience reviewing, researching, and resolving issues related to contract terms
• Experience with both commercial and government contracts is preferred
• Negotiation skills are helpful
• Understanding of contracts law concepts and purchase order review is helpful
Located in Loveland, Colorado. Must be able to work until 5:00 pm MST. This can be a remote position for a self-motivated internal hire.