We are seeking a Junior Technical Project Analyst to help develop Khan’s Tutorial’s virtual learning platform. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the platform as well as making updates and changes to the platform when necessary.
To be successful as a Junior Technical Project Analyst, you will need to be very detail-oriented, highly organized, easy to work with, a willingness to learn new processes and technologies. Computer Science Majors and College Upperclassmen preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties (Other duties may be assigned as needed)
- Complete maintenance tasks utilizing Memberspace, BigBlueButton, and Greenlight. Training for this software will be provided.
- Complete maintenance tasks on Linux servers.
- Update and maintain Google Admin and Google Groups.
- Update and maintain essential connections in Zapier.
- Update and maintain web services on Squarespace.
- Update and maintain our company Stripe account, as well as our in-house API
- Creating Python scripts as needed to manage, organize, and maintain company data.
The Technology Analyst will report to our Technical Project Lead, Business Development Manager, and Senior Team at Khan’s Tutorial.
- 3.5+ GPA
- Computer Science or STEM Major
- Strong organizational Skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and explore new processes and technologies
- Skilled in use of Google Sheets, Google Docs, and the Google Suite
- Skilled in use of Github or Github Desktop
- Proficient in least one programming language (Python Preferred)
- Skilled in Linux Server Management (Preferred)
- College Upperclassmen (Preferred)
- Preferably Saturday and Sunday. Once trained, applicants may work on weekdays.